The V1.2 release improves the following:
- System.Management.Automation assembly was taken from a directory on disk, this was changed when we 'added' 32-bit support and was actually wrong in the first place. Now, it takes the assembly from the GAC, where it will be located. This also means the designer tools do not need the SDK anymore.
- Upgrade AssemblyVersion to 1.2
- Moved the CodeExtender files into another directory as the directory name was wrong.
- Improved icons.
- Very simple syntax error checking was added. This will now note very simple powershell errors. Because any word (or even a single character) can be a commandlet, it's still looks very stupid if you enter "X" into the script dialog and it validates correctly. X could be a commandlet (that you load at runtime) and can thus be valid powershell script. The script checking does however check if you had your quote's correctly etc. Powershell simply does not provide more options to do better checking.
- Error handling at runtime has been improved a little bit.