I've created an InfoPath form and I want to attach it to K2 services. The steps I'm taking so far are:
1. Adding a new data connection
2. Create a new connection to receive data
3. From a web service (I enter the location fo the web server)
4. From the results returned I select: GetInfoPathTaskActions
5. Then it's asking for Sample Value for tns:workflowConnectionsString and Sample Value for tns:worklistItemSerialNumber
Where do I find the values for these fields?
Are there *any* detailed resources for step-by-step. So far, everything I have found omits the InfoPath form creation part and jumps right to process creation. Thanks in advance.
If I’m not mistaken or misunderstanding you, you don’t have to create this manually. It actually gets created when you integrate the InfoPath form. So my suggestion is to integrate the form with the K2 Process.
____________________________________________________________________________________ The statements and opinions made in my postings are my own, and do not reflect the opinions of SourceCode Technology Holdings, Inc. or its subsidiaries. All information is provided as is with no warranties, express or implied, and grants no rights or licenses.