K2 UNDERGROUND community site (the UNDERGROUND) exists to provide K2 users a place to meet, interact, participate in discussions and share their ideas, experiences and creations with each other. The UNDERGROUND is also your place to have conversations with and post questions to community leaders and K2 personnel.
In addition to dialogue about the latest software developments for the K2 platform, the UNDERGROUND offers forums exclusively for online community leaders, users and special interest groups. K2 UNDERGROUND is regularly updated with information and examples of ways to use K2 software in the “real world.” We welcome your feedback and offer multiple ways to provide it.
K2 UNDERGROUND was founded on the following principles and guidelines.
- The UNDERGROUND is not a marketing site, marketing has no place here.
- Be yourself. Openly share your ideas and thoughts.
- Listen, don't get defensive, don't argue for the sake of argument. Listen and understand what is being said, and don’t be a jerk.
- Be smart. Think before you speak, and know when to stop talking.
- The UNDERGROUND will encourage users to make the transition from a casual browser, one who asks questions, to one who answers posts.
- It’s OK to guess a little in your replies, but be sure to ADMIT you are guessing.
- The UNDERGROUND has adopted a near-zero-tolerance "be nice" policy when people answer questions. We do not allow anyone to slam anyone's answer. Flaming will not be tolerated.
- The UNDERGROUND has a rewards strategy. There will be a clear way for new users to move up the ranks and achieve higher levels of recognition. We will strive to make these levels both meaningful and achievable.
- Commit to the conversation. Don't stop listening just because you are busy. Don't stop participating because you don't agree with someone. Relationships are not built in a day. Join the community for the long haul, and we will all reap the benefits.
Copyright © 2007. SourceCode Technology Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents pending. SourceCode, K2 and K2.net are registered trademarks or trademarks of SourceCode Technology Holdings, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.